Float Your Grades program
Sarah, Karissa, and Erika put on an amazing program: Float Your Grades and Meet Dr. Rico. I couldn’t have asked for a better kickoff program.
I made a puzzle for us to solve. It was based on the Zebra Puzzle—a famous logic puzzle. I taylored it to include the RAs and me.
There are three houses in a row on a street. One person who has a different superpower and a different spirit-animal inhabits each house.
Question 1: Which person’s spirit-animal is the cookie monster?
- Karissa’s spirit-animal is the hippo.
- Sarah’s superpower is that she is super-stretchy.
- The occupant of the third house can fly.
- Rico lives next door to the stretchy person.
- The healer’s spirit-animal is the sloth.
- The sloth lives next door to the hippo.
Question 2: More generally, for each house: who lives there, what is his/her superpower and spirit-animal?
Photo credit: Sarah Moore